Relationship Advice Forums

Home Help Calendar Search Register Login

Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

 Board Index    Love and Friendship    Friendship and love quotes  ›  Quotes by Illustrator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 5 Guests

 Pages: 1
Reply Recommend Print
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  Author    Quotes by Illustrator  (currently 1,050 views)
Illustrator Vir
Posted on: January 11th, 2007, 8:59pm Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member



Gender: Male
Posts: 238
"Love can never be explained, created from nothing and can never be destroyed."

"Being near a loved one can be dreamy, but being WITH the loved one is the dream come true."

"Love is like a rose. Beautiful and can brighten even the darkest of times."

"Darkness is temporary until you find the light in the one you can only see in your dreams."

"When you hold her hand, act like you would never let go."

"When you hold her in your arms, lift her up and let her know she means the world to you."

"When you kiss, inhale slightly to take her breath away."

"In love, sex makes up 2% of the relationship. The other 98% comes from thousands of reasons why you love each other."

"When you look into each others eyes, show each other everything, it is the greatest truth and nothing has to be spoken."

Brian Breeden
History Student
breedenb@gmail.com
Logged Offline
Private Message AIM
the_imax
Posted on: January 11th, 2007, 11:22pm Quote Report to Moderator
Administrator



Gender: Male
Posts: 1,535
THESE are some nice quotes, thanks for sharing

.. as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you ..

..you Broke my heart ..but I Love you with Every piece of it ..

Contact for troubles/questions regarding these boards
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 7
swatz23
Posted on: January 12th, 2007, 10:57am Quote Report to Moderator
Baby Member


Posts: 6
how romantic mr. Illustrator...
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 7
Illustrator Vir
Posted on: January 15th, 2007, 2:00pm Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member



Gender: Male
Posts: 238
Him: "I think i'm falling in love with you."

Her: "How can you tell?"

Him: "Because... my voice shakes, my heart is going way to fast, I have no logical train of thought, and lieing is never this hard."

Brian Breeden
History Student
breedenb@gmail.com
Logged Offline
Private Message AIM Reply: 3 - 7
truly_yours
Posted on: January 23rd, 2007, 9:11pm Quote Report to Moderator
Baby Member



Posts: 10
hey these quotes are really sweet..did you make these up? i really like the one about the rose.. keep more coming
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 7
ruthie
Posted on: January 25th, 2007, 6:17pm Quote Report to Moderator
Maximum Member



Posts: 792
uhm... wow, you're really good... thanks for sharing!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 7
PamelaMe
Posted on: January 30th, 2007, 12:32pm Quote Report to Moderator
Baby Member



Posts: 21
i like this one"Being near a loved one can be dreamy, but being WITH the loved one is the dream come true."

and the one you selected as your signature is also nice...
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 7
joice
Posted on: February 12th, 2007, 4:36am Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member



Gender: Female
Posts: 296
hey...ur works are so nice...it's been a while i've read such quotes...evry touchy...keept it up!!! (",)

Who do you turn to when the only person
in the world that can stop you from crying,
is exactly the one making you cry?    
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 7 - 7
 Pages: 1
Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Board Index    Friendship and love quotes  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post polls
You may not post attachments
HTML is off
Blah Code is on
Smilies are on


January 22nd, 2021, 7:34pm

LatestnGreatest: Friendship , Love Quotes , Love Poems , Friendship Poems and Love Letters

Famous Quotes Quotations SMS Jokes Rules/Contact Us Wapopia

web metrics